Out Of Stock
Verbatim 2.5'' SSD Vi550 S3 512GB
Verbatim 2.5'' SATA III 7mm solid state drives can revitalise the performance of your system. Using the latest 3D NAND technology they offer the perfect way to upgrade from either hard drive or an older SSD. The Vi550 has a superior controller for increased reliability, larger capacities and faster read/write speeds.
Expand the lifetime of your laptop or PC
Breathe new life into an older system by replacing a tired hard drive or a legacy 2D NAND SSD with a Vi550 S3 SSD. The Vi550 offers read speeds of up to 560MB/s, up to 20 times faster than a standard hard drive. With a MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours and TBW rating of up to 360TB (512GB capacity), the Vi550 is a high spec SSD that can be relied upon. Recommended for professional installation.
Tough and Durable
Verbatim SSD's have no moving parts of delicate components so unlike hard drives they are resistant to bumps and shocks.
Cool and efficient
As Verbatim SSD's are quieter and generate less heat than hard drives, your laptop will run for longer on a single charge.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Non-Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Humidity: RH 90% under 40°C (operational)
- Shock: 1500G, duration 0.5ms Half Sine Pulse
- Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm frequency/diplacement. 80Hz~2000Hz/20G frequency/acceleration, X,Y,Z axis 60 minutes orientation
- Dimensions: 3.94mm x 2.75mm x 0.28mm
- Weight: 45g
- Active Read: 1430mW
- Write Power Consumption: 1670mW
- Idle Power Comption: 320mW
Intended for use in client PC applications and are not suitable for server environments.
*Based on internal testing result. Depending on host drive, performance may vary.
**Limited Warranty is 1 year or up to the TBW rating.
|Write speed||up to 535 MB/s|
|Read Speed||up to 560 MB/s|
|Write IOPS||86 756|
|Read IOPS||75 413|
|System Reliability (MTBF)||2 million hours|
|TBW Rating||360 TB|
- Out of stock: Out Of Stock
- SKU: 49352
- UPC: 49352